HouseLogic.com, an award-winning, comprehensive website for homeowners from the National Association of REALTORS®, announces the six finalists in the website’s “Boost Your Roost” contest. Boost Your Roost gives homeowners a chance to win a $20,000 home renovation and star in original web videos this fall, documenting the transformation from start to finish. Voting is now open to the public, who will help select the lucky winner. Each visitor to HouseLogic can cast one vote per day, now through August 13.
“HouseLogic congratulates everyone who entered the contest. All the ideas were creative and inspiring,” says Pamela Kabati, NAR senior vice president of Communications and HouseLogic spokesperson. “We invite people to come read the finalist stories and vote for their favorite. Good luck to our six finalists.”
Thousands of homeowners entered to for their chance to win; entries were narrowed down to these six finalists:
• Rory Fancier and Doug Splitt: bathroom makeover in Aurora, Ill.
• Clara and Brantley Hightower: screened porch in San Antonio, Texas
• Tara Roy: attic finishing for family room in Bangor, Maine
• Allison and Aaron Smith: accessible backyard landscaping in Santa Maria, Calif.
• Megan and Dez Vitale: patio resurfacing in St. Louis, Mo.
• Dawn and Alex Williams: kitchen upgrade in Pensacola, Fla.
The winner will be announced on August 20, 2012.
For more information on official Boost Your Roost contest rules and tips on how to make smart decisions and take responsible actions to maintain, protect and enhance the value of your home, visit www.houselogic.com.