RISMEDIA, August 1, 2012–Prudential Georgia Realty is proud to announce the release of its newly redesigned intranet. The new design and format will help Prudential Georgia Realty agents improve productivity and deliver more value to their clients. This release is not the final product but more a new beginning. The new platform and site design was developed based on feedback from agents, brokers and benchmarking other real estate intranet sites.
The new PGR Intranet site features the following:
- Quick links to commonly used technology solutions, market reports, documents and training.
- Easy to use navigation that is organized in the way that agents do business.
- Training videos and supporting documents layered logically into the content sections including videos from the David Knox Online Training Library.
- The new platform supports a weekly video from company leadership to keep agents informed on the latest news, events and market trends.
- A new interactive question and answer function that helps agents to get “instant answers” to their questions.
- Company News & Events section highlighting recent press releases, media coverage and upcoming events.
- An entire section dedicated to “Newly Released” products and services such as the PGR Digital Presentations, New Movers Network, David Knox Consumer Videos, PGR Mobile Solutions and Real Estate Video Market Reports.
- An Agent Benefits and Awards Platform to celebrate agent achievements and provide details on healthcare and wealth building options.
“There is a tremendous amount of new information available to our agents and employees. This format allows agents to get information and answers to their questions very quickly. Our world is becoming more virtual and this new platform enables our agents to operate from anywhere and get instant answers. Our goal is to make our intranet the “go to” resource that gives Prudential Georgia Realty agents a competitive advantage in the market,” said Dan Forsman, President and CEO of Prudential Georgia Realty.
To view a video of Dan Forman describing the new intranet features, visit www.facebook.com/
About Prudential Georgia Realty
Prudential Georgia Realty is an independently owned and operated broker member of Brookfield Residential Property Services network – the 3rd largest franchise network in the world. Brookfield Relocation Services is the #2 global providers of corporate relocation services with over 85,000 annual relocations in 125 countries. The Atlanta Business Chronicle ranked Prudential Georgia Realty as the #1 residential real estate company for 2010 and 2011. Prudential Georgia Realty has 22 locations and 1,100 Realtors, and has been serving clients in Metro Atlanta for 49 years. Search all the available properties or find one of our local experts at www.PrudentialGA.com. Our powerful search tools allow consumers to search all types of properties including resales, new homes, pre-foreclosures, short sales and bank-owned properties. Our advanced searches allow consumers to search by subdivision, school district, specific attributes such as lake or golf communities, property features such as “master on the main” and much more. Our PGR mobile solutions allow consumers to search all 6 local MLS services from any device, anytime and anywhere. Prudential Georgia Realty is a full-service brokerage and offers residential real estate services, new homes sales & marketing, property management & tenant procurement services, corporate relocation services and commercial real estate services. ©2012 BRER Affiliates Inc. An independently owned and operated broker member of BRER Affiliates, Inc. Prudential, the Prudential logo and the Rock symbol are registered service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Used under license with no other affiliation with Prudential. Prudential Georgia Realty is the leader in Atlanta Real Estate.