From inventory shortages to a changing investor landscape, the real estate playing field has changed, and success moving forward means staying in step and remaining relevant to today’s consumers. Leading brokers from across the nation will address this topic during RISMedia’s Power Broker Forum at NAR Midyear, where they will delve into the right strategies and best practices for the current marketplace.
Entitled “Power Broker Strategies: Remaining Relevant in the New Age of Real Estate,” the Forum will take place on Thursday, May 16, from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C. Held in conjunction with the National Association of REALTORS® Midyear Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo, the Power Broker Forum is open to all Conference attendees. The session will be held in the Marriott Ballroom Salon 1.
“As the market heads further into recovery, today’s brokers are confronted with a range of new challenges, from changing consumer demographics to reinventing operational strategies,” notes RISMedia President & CEO John Featherston. “We are thrilled to once again be hosting our Power Broker Forum at NAR Midyear because the timing is critical to discuss the ways in which brokers and their agents must adapt in order to reap the benefits of a recovering marketplace.”
The Power Broker Forum at NAR Midyear will be moderated by Featherston and Prudential Georgia Realty President & CEO Dan Forsman. Featured panelists are:
• Gary Scott, President, Long & Foster
• Wendy Forsythe, EVP/Head of Global Operations, Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate/Carrington
• Mark Woodroof, Partner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
• Scott MacDonald, President, RE/MAX Gateway
Several key topics will be analyzed during the Forum as panelists share their insights and strategies on the following:
• Issues surrounding inventory shortage
• Investors and their current and expected role in the market
• The outlook for distressed property business
• Expansion opportunities through international business
• Connecting with the mindset of the younger generation/millennial buyers
• The upward tick in new construction and what it means for your market
• Key adaptations in business operations and overhead
For details on RISMedia’s Power Broker Forum at NAR Midyear, please visit http://rismedia.com/events/.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com