Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, the new real estate brokerage network operated by HSF Affiliates LLC, recently announced its initial wave of transitions from the Prudential Real Estate network. This milestone represents a strong launch for the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brand, which will operate in markets across America.
These real estate brokerages will be the first to join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices starting in the fall:
• Prudential California Realty, San Diego, Calif.
• Prudential Carolinas Realty (with Prudential York Simpson Underwood Realty and Prudential Yost & Little Realty)
• Prudential Connecticut Realty, Wallingford, Conn.
• Prudential First Realty, West Des Moines, Iowa
• Prudential Florida Realty, Sunrise, Fla.
• Prudential Georgia Realty, Roswell, Ga.
• Prudential KC Realty, Leawood, Kansas City, Mo.
• Prudential Northwest Properties, Portland, Ore; and
• Prudential Northwest Realty Associates, Seattle, Wash.
“We are excited about our first wave of transitions, and thrilled to welcome these fine companies to the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brand,” said Stephen Phillips, president of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. “This is a powerful group representing about 20 percent of the current Prudential Real Estate agent count.”
Many more companies are on the way, added Earl Lee, CEO of HSF Affiliates LLC. “We are completely full in scheduling transitions throughout the remainder of 2013,” Lee said. “We expect to have the bulk of the largest companies transitioned by fall 2014. As important, we anticipate consistent growth going forward as we systematically work with the balance of the Prudential Real Estate network and explore new affiliation opportunities.”
For more information, please visit www.berkshirehathawayhs.com.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com