Realtor.com® Back to School Survey Finds School Boundaries Play Major Role in Home Buying Decisions
Have a comment on this article? Share on Facebook!
For those home buyers who said school boundaries will have an impact on their decision, the majority indicated school boundaries will be an important consideration:
• 90.53 percent said school boundaries are “important” and “somewhat important”
• 2.04 percent were “neutral” around importance of school boundaries
• 7.43 percent said school boundaries are “unimportant” and “very unimportant”
Home buyers who said school boundaries will have an impact on their decision also indicated that they would give up several amenities to live within school boundaries of choice:
• 62.39 percent would do without a pool or spa
• 50.60 percent would give up accessibility to shopping
• 43.96 percent would pass on a bonus room
• 41.99 percent would offer up nearby parks and trails
Want instant access to great articles like this for your blog or newsletter? Check out our 30-day FREE trial of REsource
Licensed Real Estate Content Solutions. Need easy stay-in-touch e-Marketing solutions too? Try Pop-a-Note for 99 cents!
Join RISMedia on Twitter
to connect with us and share your thoughts on this and other topics.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com