Purchasing a home can be an overwhelming and daunting task for anyone—especially the first-time home buyer. They must account for setting a budget for the down payment, closing costs and mortgage; picking the right community; researching the real estate market; considering the resale value; deciding the pure logistics of the move; and so much more. Your ability to help your clients navigate this process can greatly set you apart from the competition.
Helpful tools for planning:
American Home Shield® has pulled together a suite of helpful resources designed to complement your work as a trusted and valued real estate professional. As you speak to your first-time home buyers, you may want to encourage them to go to firsthomeresources.com for helpful resources and information.
Here, your clients will find tips, tools and recommendations on how to:
• Assess their buying power – Informative content covering everything from benefits and responsibilities of home ownership to how to get pre-approved for a mortgage.
• Determine where to live – Your clients can download a helpful checklist to help them determine what their ideal home includes.
• Plan their search –Clients learn why they need an experienced, full-time real estate professional to help guide them through the home purchase process.
• Make their purchase – Another helpful worksheet helps clients compare potential homes.
• Plan their move – Valuable resources for home inspections, shopping for a mortgage, understanding what home insurance covers, and learning the benefits of a home protection plan from American Home Shield.
• Understand the terminology – A comprehensive downloadable First Time Home Buyers Guide gives your clients all of this valuable information in one convenient document.
Continue Reading 1 2