Purchasing a home can be an overwhelming and daunting task for anyone—especially the first-time home buyer. They must account for setting a budget for the down payment, closing costs and mortgage; picking the right community; researching the real estate market; considering the resale value; deciding the pure logistics of the move; and so much more. Your ability to help your clients navigate this process can greatly set you apart from the competition.
Helpful tools for planning:
American Home Shield® has pulled together a suite of helpful resources designed to complement your work as a trusted and valued real estate professional. As you speak to your first-time home buyers, you may want to encourage them to go to firsthomeresources.com for helpful resources and information.
Here, your clients will find tips, tools and recommendations on how to:
• Assess their buying power – Informative content covering everything from benefits and responsibilities of home ownership to how to get pre-approved for a mortgage.
• Determine where to live – Your clients can download a helpful checklist to help them determine what their ideal home includes.
• Plan their search –Clients learn why they need an experienced, full-time real estate professional to help guide them through the home purchase process.
• Make their purchase – Another helpful worksheet helps clients compare potential homes.
• Plan their move – Valuable resources for home inspections, shopping for a mortgage, understanding what home insurance covers, and learning the benefits of a home protection plan from American Home Shield.
• Understand the terminology – A comprehensive downloadable First Time Home Buyers Guide gives your clients all of this valuable information in one convenient document.
Continue Reading 1 2
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com