By Verl Workman
1. Prospect a minimum of three hours a day – This one task will do more to eliminate peaks and valleys in your business than any other single activity.
2. Keep in touch with your past clients and sphere of influence every month – Launch action plans, make calls, go to lunch. Focus on your most important resource.
3. Follow up with every lead, even if they’re not ready to buy or sell today – I don’t know why this is so hard, but you must make a decision that every lead, whether they’re going to transact today or in six months, has the same value.
4. Spend 30 minutes planning your day – Focus on your most important tasks first, prioritize ruthlessly and then execute.
5. Plan your day with precision – If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Precision planning will ensure that you execute your strategy and make the progress every day that will allow you to achieve your goals.
6. Stop TRYING and start doing! – Any questions?
As agents, we are blessed with an incredible opportunity to serve families, and with that opportunity comes a responsibility to do our very best. As you do, you will discover the real meaning of success that comes as a result of perfect execution of the basic fundamentals.
Special thanks to Bob Corcoran for this incredible life lesson.
Verl Workman is a speaker, coach, business consultant and president of the Top 5 in Real Estate Network®. For more information about Top 5 visit www.top5inrealestate.com.
Continue Reading 1 2
Copyright© 2015 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com