“Seller disclosure statements, lengthy and tedious forms, and the emergence of buyer-brokers have made the process one that is difficult to navigate. You’ll benefit from the services of a real estate agent with experience in many aspects of real estate transactions,” says Brett Furman, a broker and owner in St. Davids, Pennsylvania.
Some of the distinct advantages of enlisting the services of a real estate agent include:
1. Marketing: An agent will showcase your property to other agents and public as well as through Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and online tools.
2. Security: When you work with an agent, you don’t have to worry about letting strangers into your home.
3. Negotiations: An agent can help you evaluate offers and guide you through appraisals, inspections and financing issues.
4. Closing Process: An agent can help with issues surrounding the sales agreement and closing process.
5. Technology: Armed with a host of technological tools, such as Web sites and a video of the home’s features, an agent can help you sell your home quicker.
6. Online Home Evaluation: An agent can keep you updated on new home listings, homes under contract as well as homes that have sold or not sold.
7. Virtual Tour: An agent can provide unlimited photos of your home and a virtual tour video to be featured on prominent Web sites.
“There are certainly a lot of facets that go into properly selling one’s home. It is important for a credible agent to be involved to make sure all of these services occur,” adds Furman.
Copyright© 2015 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com