The deadline to complete RISMedia’s 29th Annual Power Broker Survey has been extended to this Friday, Feb. 24. RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey, the industry’s longest-running listing of America’s top brokerage firms, ranks firms by closed residential transactions and residential sales volume for 2016.
Brokers who completed RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey last year received an invitation email containing a unique link to complete this year’s survey. If you have not received this invitation, please contact James Jones at email@example.com.
If you are new to RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey, please click here to take the survey.
Results of RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey will be widely distributed through RISMedia’s Power Broker Report. The Top 500 brokerage firms according to sales volume will appear in the April issue of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine, both in print and online, along with the findings of the Power Broker Survey’s research questions polling brokers on business operations, market conditions, and consumer trends.
Brokers who make the Top 500 ranking in RISMedia’s Power Broker Report will be invited to gather at RISMedia’s annual gala, The Power Broker Reception & Dinner, taking place on Friday, Nov. 3, in conjunction with the REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Chicago, Ill.
Taking the Power Broker Survey: What You Need to Know
- The survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum of 50.1 percent ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
- If you completed the survey in 2016, you should receive an email from RISMedia with your own unique link to complete the survey. Your survey link is pre-populated with the information you submitted last year. All you’ll need to do is respond to new questions and update information from last year where necessary.
- If you are part of a franchise brand, your corporate office may have already submitted data on your behalf. We would also appreciate you completing the remaining survey questions for our research purposes.
- For your survey to be accepted, please be sure to check the boxes on the verification page and make sure it is signed by: 1.Your broker, and; 2. Your CFO, accountant, or other party who can validate that the data submitted is correct.
- Upon completion/submission of the online survey, you will be brought to a page that confirms your submission. You will also receive a confirmation email with a summary of your survey responses.
- There is no cost or any obligation to participate in this report.
- The deadline for RISMedia’s receipt of your completed survey has been extended to February 24, 2017.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.