Engel & VĂ¶lkers Americas has announced a new partnership with Concierge Auctions, naming the organization its Preferred Auction Provider. In addition to auction services, Concierge Auctions will give Engel & VĂ¶lkers customized marketing materials, office presentations and resources.
“We entered into this partnership because the selling of high-end real estate often requiresÂ diverse strategies and multifaceted approaches to meet the needs of our clients,” saysÂ Anthony Hitt, president and CEO, Engel & VĂ¶lkers Americas. “Many of our Engel & VĂ¶lkersÂ advisors have worked with Concierge Auctions on the successful sales of properties, and thisÂ is a natural extension of that collaboration.”
Concierge Auctions has historically sponsored Engel & VĂ¶lkers Exchange, the annual gathering of Engel & VĂ¶lkers professionals.
“Weâ€™veÂ deepened our relationships with Engel & VĂ¶lkers’ leadership and advisors over the past few years, says Chad Roffers, chairman of Concierge Auctions. “This is a company with a globalÂ tradition of excellence, and we are excited to partner with them on a more strategic level.”
Together, Concierge Auctions and Engel & VĂ¶lkers have sold multiple luxury properties atÂ auction, including:
- 3 Riverside Dr., New York, N.Y., for $15.8 million, in cooperation with Daniel Joory and Howard Morrel
- 2750 East Creek Crossing Lane, Salt Lake City, Utah, for $5.432 million, in cooperation with Paul Benson
- Rugged House, 12 Chemin Killarney, Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada, $2.25 million CAD, in cooperation with Steven Lafave
- 76 White Pine Canyon Rd., Park City, Utah, for $6.275 million, in cooperation with Paul Benson
- Stonewood Ranch, Priddis, Canada, for $3.95 million, in cooperation with Mark Evernden
For more information, please visit www.evusa.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmarkÂ RISMedia.com.