This intriguing question will be answered this week by a panel of industry experts at RISMedia’s 16th Annual Power Broker Forum, being held from 2:30-4 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 11, 2011, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA, during the annual NAR Conference in Room 201A.
Speakers for “The One Thing Power Brokers Can’t Live Without,” will include:
• John Featherston, President & CEO, RISMedia (moderator)
• Ed Krafchow, Chairman of the Board, Better Homes and Gardens Mason-McDuffie Real Estate (moderator)
• Margaret Kelly, CEO, RE/MAX, LLC
• Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
• Rei Mesa, President & CEO, Prudential Florida Realty
• Bill Plattos, EVP & General Manager, First Team Real Estate
• T.J. Agresti, CEO, EquityLock Solutions
• John Melo, Co-founder and CEO, CENTURY 21 M&M and Associates
From technology to top agents, the Internet to information systems, if Power Brokers were forced to choose one lifeline for succeeding in today’s real estate market, what would it be and why? Leading brokers will discuss what is most essential to succeeding in today’s challenging real estate market.
Topics covered will include:
– The solution to the return of consumer housing confidence in 2012
– The most essential technology investments
– The innovations that really matter, from mobile to social media
– The importance of brand presence
– Critical communication strategies
– Finding and nurturing the best team
– Effective marketing and consumer connectivity
The 16th Annual Power Broker Forum is open to all NAR full-conference and day-conference attendees and offers guests the opportunity to learn from those brokers in the trenches—learning best practices and competitive strategies.
For the past 16 years, RISMedia’s Power Broker Forum has assembled the industry’s leading brokers and brands to explore the best practices and competitive strategies that have led to their success.
Each year, attendees walk away from the Power Broker Forum with tremendous insight into the best practices that have made these Power Brokers industry leaders. In addition, you will have an opportunity to pose a question or two to these industry power players so make sure you’re prepared!