Steffany Farmer of Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners was named the number one sales associate among more than 1,100 sales associates in Georgia from independently owned and operated companies in the Coldwell Banker® system in 2012, the company has announced.
According to the company, Farmer was also recognized for achieving Coldwell Banker’s® highest award for a sales associate in 2012. She received the International President’s Premier Award which is given to those sales associates who achieve the top one percent of all 82,000-plus Coldwell Banker® sales associates internationally.
Some more of Farmer’s accomplishments include:
• 2011-Ranked No. 1 overall in adjusted gross commissions earned for Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners.
• 2011-Recipient of Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Circle Team Award.
• 2011-Ranked No.1 sales associate in Georgia in selling units during the 2nd Quarter for the Coldwell Banker franchise system.
• 2010 Top 5 Agent at Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners
• Distinguished member of RISMedia’s Top 5 Network Real Estate Network
• Ranked in the top 12 percent of all Coldwell Banker agents internationally
• Chair of the Savannah chapter of the Sales and Marketing Council
• Director for Savannah Board of REALTORS®
• Recipient of Coldwell Banker Platinum Partner’s Circle of Excellence
• Listed as a Top 40 Under 40 by The Business Report and Journal in 2005
For more information, visit www.mycbpp.com.