RE/MAX Regional Services (RRS) recently announced the launch of BrokerFirst, an interactive program designed to help brokers successfully grow and manage their businesses. The web-based product can be used from laptop, tablet or mobile phone. BrokerFirst was developed internally by RRS and is currently being rolled out in major markets throughout the region.
BrokerFirst equips RE/MAX brokers with the tools necessary to create positive outcomes in all aspects of their franchises. Results will be measured by various criteria, including:
- Increased teamwork
- Improved innovation
- Better work/life balance
- Higher service quality
- Greater broker/agent satisfaction
- Increased referrals and revenue growth
- Better broker/agent training
- Expanded learning opportunities
“Our main objective when creating BrokerFirst was to provide our franchisees with a simple yet effective management and coaching tool in an interactive format,” says Jeanette Schneider, regional vice president, RE/MAX of Southeastern Michigan, and project manager of BrokerFirst. “The initial feedback received from brokers has been extremely positive.”
Schneider and her team designed BrokerFirst using three core components:
- Leadership — setting a vision, objectives and direction for your franchise.
- Management –aligning your day-to-day activities with the overall vision.
- Coaching — teaching, challenging and inspiring your team.
For more information visit www.remax-georgia.com.