Howard Hanna Real Estate Services has announced its results for the year ended Dec. 31, 2017, closing a record 97,005 sales transactions, up over 1,800 transactions from 2016. According to a company release, its closed sales volume topped $18 billion for the first time in its 60-year history ($18,400,642,981), up 5 percent from 2016.
“2017 was a strong year for Howard Hanna,” says Helen Hanna Casey, CEO. “We continue to steadily grow our business thanks to the tremendous efforts of so many people within the company. The demand for homeownership is robust and our agents engage and excel successfully and smartly, getting the deal done for their clients in the shortest amount of time and for the best price.”
Last year in Howard Hanna’s ancillary businesses:
- Howard Hanna Mortgage Services ended 2017 with closed volume of $1.7 billion with 10,479 closed transactions.
- Barristers Title and Escrow’s closed volume was $1.7 billion with 9,378 closed transactions.
- Howard Hanna Insurance Services sold 13,211 policies with a volume of $2.2 billion.
Continuing its growth pattern, Howard Hanna welcomed seven companies to the Howard Hanna family last year:
- DBP Realty in Olean, N.Y., and Penn Laurel Realty in Bradford, Pa., joined Howard Hanna Holt Real Estate (Chautauqua, N.Y.).
- Acquisition of two mortgage companies in New York state: 1st Priority Mortgage and Nothnagle Home Securities
- Cranbrook Realtors, serving Oakland County in Birmingham and Franklin, Mich.
- Howard Hanna Professionals added Chosen Acres Realty in Smethport, Pa.
- Nothnagle Realtors Hometown Choice in Penn Yan and Hammondsport, N.Y.
In 2018, Welles Bowen, with 10 offices in Toledo and Northwest Ohio, joined Howard Hanna, and Atlantic Coast Real Estate joined Howard Hanna in Virginia Beach, Va.
Hanna Holdings, Inc., the parent company of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, announced in January it invested in Moxi Works, a Seattle-based real estate technology company.
“We’ve always put a heavy emphasis on technology and industry innovations,” says Hoby Hanna, president of Real Estate Brokerage. “We strive to provide our agents with the tools and services that will make their businesses more successful for themselves and for their clients.”
For more information, please visit www.howardhanna.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.